Week 16 – POTCERT

preguntas_frecuentes

PREGUNTAS FRECUENTES (FAQ)

1. Determine if you are ready to be an online student by taking this test

2. Here are some tips for online success.   Here are some tips for netiquette (how to be respectful online).

3. Yes, I am ready!! But, I feel overwhelmed…. Where do I start?  Click here (link to the getting started page)

4. I need help with Blackboard.

5. I need a better computer. Come try out our state of the are computers at the Cuyamaca Open Computer Lab. Make sure to bring your own ear pods!

6. How can I see the Vtext?

7. Where do I find my workbook, lab & video assignments?

8. I need to talk to my prof!!  How can I get a hold of her? E-mail her or Skype.

9. I want to ask a classmate a question. E-mail (link to e-mail tool in Bb) or Facebook.

10. I need extra help! Cuyamaca Tutoring Center.

This entry was posted in Potcert. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Week 16 – POTCERT

1. S. Decker says:

I enjoyed your list of FAQs! Very organized and easy to follow. The embeded links makes it even easier to follow.

2. Erica Duran says:

Donna,
    This is simple, straightforward, and well organized. I think for a first time, online student that this is very user friendly, which is always what we are aiming for, yes? Your use of the embedded links helps to keep the FAQ ist from being visually overwhelming, which also helps to ensure that the students will actually take a moment to read through the FAQ, rather than simply skimming over it.

I like this a lot!
    Erica

3. Renee says:

Thank you so much for your FAQs!
    The list is quite complete! Your linked resources for test, success and more are very sound and useful. I may have to borrow some of these ideas!