About MiraCosta College
What makes MiraCosta College special…
- Our faculty: Students rave about their professors and the personal attention they receive. Meet some of our faculty here.
- Our park-like campuses: Who wouldn’t enjoy going to class on a campus that has ocean and mountain views (Oceanside) or a view of the lagoon and wildlife preserve (San Elijo). Both campuses are just minutes from some of the best beaches in Southern California. The Community Learning Center in Oceanside is right in the heart of the city, offering classes the community wants and needs.
- Our diverse student body: When a variety of ages, ethnicities, and cultural backgrounds converge in the classroom, interesting things happen.
- Our small classes: Because the average class size is about 30, students get to know their classmates and their instructors.
- Our Transfer Center: Students who plan to transfer to a four-year university get on the right track through Transfer Admission Guarantees, “IGETC,” UniversityLink and other transfer programs. MiraCosta has one of the highest transfer rates to The University of California of all San Diego County community colleges, and our students earn higher GPAs than do non-transfer students.
- Our MiraCosta “family”: Students and staff enjoy the friendly atmosphere here–the feeling that we’re all here to help one another.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink