Medical Billing & Coding

WEEK 13 – POTCERT – CREATING CLASS ELEMENTS. PART 1: IMAGES & SCREENSHOTS

Well, we are back in the saddle again.  It was a nice break and I am excited to explore more great teaching elements.   Had fun with Flickr and uploaded some photos from the beach today. To comment on the instructional video from Dawn Diskins, I want to say that it was absolutely beautiful here on the beach. I live on the Strand and it was very hard to concentrate on my tasks with the sun, waves and relatively warm day.   But, here I sit at my computer being diligent and directed as the waves roll in and out.

As always, the readings are educational and helpful.  Yeah!

Embeded link to my Flikr pictures * [/http://www.flickr.com/photos/92874956@N02/]

What did you do for winter vacation?  Here is a screenshot of a photo from my vacation in the Utah National Parks.  This is a picture of my traveling companions and me at Islands in the Sky.  We went from beautiful snow and -9 degree weather back to sunny California.  A beautiful place to visit but I sure love the beach.

Utah - what a site

What a wonderful world.  Enjoy the view.   Off to a great first week assignment.

One Response to “WEEK 13 – POTCERT – CREATING CLASS ELEMENTS. PART 1: IMAGES & SCREENSHOTS”

1. Jim Sullivan says:

That is such a great shot!

I love Bryce Canyon in Utah and seeing this picture gives me an itch to get back there soon!