Auf Wiedersehen, not goodbye!
In German we have this wonderful word that means, until we meet again (in the Fall). So, it truly is not goodbye. First and foremost a special thanks to Curry and Sullivan and the team for helping us navigate through the adventures of online teaching. Secondly, thanks to all of you, my classmates, for your creative insight and feedback. I’ve certainly learned some great new methodologies, practices and ideas that I plan to implement into my online teaching. Thank you and I wish you all a wonderful summer and I look forward to part two!
Below are my reflections on our class discussions:
- Unit 1: Framework for Teaching On-Line
- Unit 2: Mobilis in Mobile – Nemo and the Nautilus
- Unit 3: Level up; You Get a Badge! Thoughts on Translating Teaching Styles and Preparing for Online Instruction.
- Unit 4: “The Cave you fear to enter, holds the treasure you seek.”
Joseph Cambell, The Hero with a Thousand Faces
- Unit 5: The Book is not Dead – “It’s Alive!” – Mary Shelley