Week 12: End of Semester

Wow, I cannot believe the semester is coming to a close. It’s a great satisfaction to know that I made it to the end. This semester has been one of my busiest semester ever and I’m elated that I managed to keep up with my four classes in two different colleges, the MCC Soccer Club, Mi familia, the POT Program, etc. I feel accomplished today. 🙂

When assessing my contribution I felt like I could have done more, but overall I believe my contribution was satisfactory. My posts were insightful and I was able to communicate ideas that I believed were relevant to the assignment. I wished I had made more time to comment of other posts and giving more thoughtful insight. I attended all the workshops that POT offered this semester, which made it possible to meet Lisa and Laura and other professors. I was able to find very cool tools and resources that helped me grow, and it also helped me to re-ignite my passion for technology: Implementing the Seven Principles: Technology as Lever.

Finally, I am very happy for the opportunity to work with great professors that gave me feedback and new ideas. Thank you and I’ll see you next semester.

Week 1: A little about me
Week 2: Pedagogy and a bit more
Week 3: SLO and culture in my class
Week 4: Creating my course on BB
Week 5: Creating an interactive syllabus
Week 6: Fun activities
Week 7: Online vs F2F
Week 8: Creating community
Week 9: Skype and VoiceThread
Week 10: Create and share should be our motto
Week 11: It took me a while to complete but it was worth it
Week 12 🙂

Comments Off on Week 12: End of Semester

Filed under Uncategorized