Medical Billing & Coding

WEEK 7 – POTCERT

Well, here is my week 7 post.  I have been busy reading all the information in Chapter 6: Building an Online Classroom.  I have signed up with Twitter, and viewed the video by Pilar.   I also watched the video by Jacqueline.  So much great information.  I am so glad that I have access to  Blackboard and great tutorials by the staff at MiraCosta.  This sure makes life easier.  I have not posted on the first week of our community-style discussion so far.  I was busy this weekend with my birthday celebration.  Thought I would send along a Beatles birthday  greeting to all.  If this is not your birthday then a very happy unbirthday to you.    Thanks to all who have commented on my blog.  Even had a student from a school I teach at in Los Angeles comment to me that she had found my blog.  Oh, the power of technology.

http://youtu.be/MjF1bG5LUcs

Happy birthday to you

4 Responses to “WEEK 7 – POTCERT”

1. Norm Wright says:

Happy Birthday to you!

2. Ute says:

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
    relied on the video to make your point. You definitely
    know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on
    just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something
    enlightening to read?

• Jo Moore says:

Thank you for the constructive comments. I see that I need to spend more time on my presentation with more written script. I was busy exploring the youtube options and not as much time writing about my learning experiences. Again, thanks for the reminder.