POT: Week 8 –> Creating Community
POT: Week 8 –> Creating Community avatar

I’ve been enjoying exploring different tools and trying to figure out what I should use for my own course. I didn’t know so many tools existed and am trying to narrow down which ones would be good for me.

Reading other blogs and POT posts has certainly been interesting. I have learned a lot from others! Thanks to everyone for posting and commenting! I added a comment to Pilar’s Voicethread which I found to be a very interesting tool in itself. Being a kinesthetic learner, I gain a lot of from “doing” (versus just reading/hearing…).

The Collaborate video was very interesting:

I just started using Google Drive and and discovering how to synchronize/hyperlink docs I can use for my class… I’m still trying to figure how it works.

Anyway, I’m thrilled about what I’m learning so far and hope to play around more with these many tools.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to POT: Week 8 –> Creating Community

1. Avatar Laura says:

Hi! That’s great that you are trying out Google Drive. Have you found any uses for it in your classes yet? I have found ways to make it a useful tool, but I am always curious about what others are doing with these tools, too!