Medical Billing & Coding

WEEK17 – POTCERT – OUR STUDENTS ONLINE

Really found the information on our students’ involvement with the rapid fire, at your fingertips, constant information and immediate gratification world to be quite enlightening.  We have to juggle, dance and sing to get just a bit of their attention.  So, we attempt to make our information more engaging, more accessible and more varied.  As the world grows faster we need to reach out in more and more innovative ways.  That is why I am taking this POT CERT course.  I can see the great opportunity we have to reach more students in a format that they find engaging.  However, we also need to reach the less techno expert students with our teaching style.

I really like the idea of using surveys.  I started out my online class with a survey this semester.  I created a survey in google docs and found it to be easy to use.  I really love the ability to create a survey spreadsheet for a review of information for me to review and also for students to review.

For this assignment I created a survey keeping in mind some of the information learned from the reading materials this week. I was really happy to use Google docs again to help me remember how to make the survey.  I have learned so much about technology this year and getting to use a technology tool twice will really help me to keep this information in my head

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14yrlP3Nb0WJMt1kbDeXHBaDAae4-C7n5g5FipDgU7Rs/viewform.